Proudly serving the Century City community since 1969.
The Century City Chamber of Commerce serves as a CATALYST for business growth; a CONVENER of leaders and influencers; and a CHAMPION for a stronger community.
The Chamber includes companies that have offices in Century City or do business in or want to do business in Century City. Companies range from large global companies to small business and start-ups in diverse industries such as real estate, law, accounting, professional services, entertainment, hospitality, medical, energy, and building services.
The Century City Chamber of Commerce drives a strong local economy by providing:
- valuable marketing, networking, and speaking opportunities
- access to business and community leaders
- information, resources, and legislative updates that may affect your business and employees
- information, news, and resources about what is going on in Century City
- emergency preparedness and public safety information
- important legislative updates and representing business interests with elected officials
The Chamber is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
Access to prominent elected officials and decision-makers.
Impact on policy matters and infrastructure affecting business and economic development in Century City.
Building relationships with the Century City community and other regional organizations.
Promoting the vibrancy of Century City.
CNN Money named 90067 the 7th richest zip code in the country.