Ten Reasons to Join
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Since 1969, the Century City Chamber of Commerce has had an active role in supporting and promoting local businesses,
creating partnerships, fostering strong connections, and strengthening the local business economy.
Here are 10 reasons why joining the Chamber will be one of your company’s smartest investments!
- Increased visibility and credibility in the community
- Networking with Century City local, regional, and global companies
- Access to decision makers for businesses development
- Partnership, leadership, and educational opportunities
- Website directory exposure with more than 1,000 visits per month
- Social and e-newsletter marketing to 14K+ distribution
- Prestige of being a leading company in the community
- Reliable information and connection to resources
- Speaking opportunities to showcase knowledge and expertise
- Be part of a larger unified voice for business growth
WHY JOIN THE CENTURY CITY CHAMBER?
Join hundreds of companies and professionals who are actively involved in the community and benefit from the Chamber’s valuable networking opportunities, business development and educational programs, gain access to information, resources, business leaders and elected officials, and receive advocacy concerning legislative and community affairs within the City of LA.
Chamber membership is your link to the people, resources, and information you need to increase your organization’s visibility and grow your business.
The Century City Chamber of Commerce offers premium memberships which include elevated marketing and sponsorship opportunities, corporate memberships based on the number of employees in the company which allows all employees to receive the member rate for events and get involved, restaurant and retail memberships, and individual memberships.
WHO ARE CHAMBER MEMBERS?
Century City Chamber members include large corporations, small and medium sized businesses, property managers, utilities, non-profits, and individuals, all who work in Century City, want to do business in Century City, or support the buildings or the community of Century City.
WHEN & WHERE DO CHAMBER MEMBERS MEET?
The Century City Chamber produces special events, networking happy hours, and educational programs every month. Our Councils and Committees have monthly meeting opportunities for members to participate in many different verticals, such as Art; Business, Entertainment & Law; Business Networking; Emergency Preparedness; Government Affairs; Health & Wellness; and Women’s Business Council.
In addition, Chamber members are invited to attend members-only meetings, including our Board of Directors meetings, and joint events with community partners.